July 16, 2015
Tips for Fitness Women
Would you like to be a fitness woman? Or are you a fitness woman but would like to be effective? Here are 5 great tips on how to become an effective fitness woman:
1. Understand your “WHY”. Get a program that will best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. WHY you are exercising is important. You may have surgical history where you want to work on developing strength in a certain part of your body. You may be looking for the social side & meeting like-minded people or you may be searching for HIGH intensity cardio. Our Zumba Fitness classes are specifically catered for peoples different “WHYS”, be sure to ask us to recommend a class that suits your purpose.
2. Set realistic targets. Make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and will not give you false hopes.If you are mixing your Zumba Fitness workout with running/walking/yoga/weight training, it is important to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and timelines that are realistic. If you would like a fitness plan & guide then the GYM/ZUMBA FITNESS combination would well suit you. ZCLUB Dance Fitness & Physique Fitness have partnered where you can have 24/7 access to the gym & also unlimited Zumba Fitness classes for $17.90 week. Maurice Koenders & his qualified staff can assist you plan your fitness goals.
3. Exercises should work on the muscles in your body where you want to improve. When you focus on developing muscles, you burn more calories and then you lessen the fats in your body. if you target areas you want to improve, you will find joy in changing your body shape as your fitness increases. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. For your Dance Fitness classes, once you have mastered the moves, you can then work deeper and more effectively. If you find yourself on a plateau, make your moves bigger, jump higher & increase your classes. As you put more into your workout you will find that your fitness & body will reach another level.
4. Avoid stress. Many women are prone to too much stress. Stress has been known to cause many sicknesses. As much as possible take time for YOU. Read a good book, hang out with friends and engage in our social events. We understand how stressful and demanding daily life is, so we work extra hard to ensure you have the ultimate party vibe & ensure you enter a positive, happy place at your ZCLUB Zumba Fitness class. Expel energy, burn calories and revive your soul.
5. Be Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels up is to be around motivated like-minded people! Surround yourself with inspiring positive people & you will find it much easier to stay of track with your fitness & life goals!